To qualify for our Scholarship Program, applicants must:
- Have had or currently have a 3.0 GPA or higher in high school
- Be currently residing in one of our participating Mobile Home Communities, in which an immediate family member is the head of the household (i.e. Mother, Father and/or Legal Guardian)
- Be due to graduate from high school this year.
- Be planning to attend a three or four-year degree at a granting institution, and be enrolled at least part-time (i.e. at least two courses during one school term)
How It Works
Disbursements of the awards will be mailed directly to the applicant’s school of choice. All funds will be made out to the college and/or trade school in which the applicant will be attending. We are no longer re-funding for prior expenses and will only cover for the upcoming semester expenses.
How To Apply:
To apply, applicants must provide a completed application form and attach the following:
- A one-page essay describing your future career goals and reason(s) why it’s important for you to attend college (essays to be written in 12pt-font and be single-spaced)
- A copy of your high school transcript
- A copy of college registration and current semester schedule
- At least ONE (1) letter of recommendation from a school official or counselor
Applications must be mailed to the Sierra Corporate Management office. Contact us for more details.